Small business owners who receive three or more hours of mentoring report higher revenues and increased growth.
Why Choose SCORE?
- SCORE provides confidential business advice through our network of 10,000 volunteer business experts.
- Since SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), our mentoring services are free, regardless of the number of times you visit a mentor.
- You can meet with one or several mentors via email, video chat or face-to-face in your local chapter.
- Our mentors are experienced in all aspects and stages of business development, whether you’re thinking of starting a business or growing your existing company.
Get Started in Five Steps:
- Identify your business question.
- Search for a mentor, or let your local chapter pair you with a mentor.
- Submit a mentoring request to share your business question(s) with an expert.
- Start working on your business goals with help from your mentor.
- Continue working with your mentor throughout the life of your business.