How I can help you
My main way to help you is through operations, efficiency, quality control, and financial measures.
21+ years Navy - Submarines, Ship Repair, project management, budgets, finance
12+ years Public Works in a City of 126,000 working with streets, sewer, traffic control, and forestry. Operations during 5 FEMA events, NIMS, emergency management
I bring a diversity from living in multiple states, leadership of groups ranging from 12 to over 1000, being on the front lines during floods/hurricane/snow and ice storms/earthquakes, and the program management that reduced sewer backups in a City by 80%. Member of a family farm LLC.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
BS Industrial Engineering, MS Management (Financial Management and Material Logistics), MS Eng - Mechanical